Install via Godot
To maintain one source of truth, Godot Asset Library is just a mirror of the old asset library so you can download directly on Godot via the integrated asset library browser
Linear Stairs Generator
Linear stairs generator is plugin for the Godot game engine, which provides a node that procedurally generates linear stairs.
- Download an archive from the releases section and extract its content into you project folder (Note: Make sure the addons folder from the archive is located at the root folder of your project). You can also clone or download the entire repository and copy the addons folder to your project's root folder.
- Enable the plugin in Project Settings/Plugins.
CSGLinearStairs node to your scene and adjust the parameters in the inspector.
- stairs_amount (int) - The number of stairs (must be greater than or equal to 1).
- stairs_width (float) - The width of the stairs (must be greater than 0.1).
- stair_height (float) - The height of each stair (must be greater than 0.05).
- stair_depth (float) - The depth of each stair (must be greater than 0.05).
- material (Material) - A material to apply to the stairs.
This add-on provides a node that generates linear stairs using CSG.