Install via Godot
To maintain one source of truth, Godot Asset Library is just a mirror of the old asset library so you can download directly on Godot via the integrated asset library browser
A simple template for making tactical role-playing games on Godot Engine 3.4.2. This is not a fully functional game framework or a professional work, just a simple project made in my free time. Anyways, feel free to use this sample in your own game.
- You can see all project's features on YouTube.
- Another demo from Open Source Games.
- In case you are searching for some 2d projects, checkout GDQuest (They are the real MVP)
- Turn based plus grid movements
- Each pawn can move and attack
- Super basic (and stupid) enemy AI
- Camera movements and rotations
- Automatic battlegroud map recognition (req. Blender + Godot Export) Here
- Controller Support
- Tiny Legions
- Almost every other guy at Godot's formus / StackOverflow
A tactical role-playing game demo for the Godot Engine