Install via Godot
To maintain one source of truth, Godot Asset Library is just a mirror of the old asset library so you can download directly on Godot via the integrated asset library browser
A mini OS made with Godot Engine 3.1.1 http://godotengine.org
The aim of this project is to explore UI design and users interactions.
AlphaOS (from the CanvasLayer point of view) is a very simple operating system, demonstrating the interface blocs and mouse/keys actions. My goals here is to learn about alignments, bloc position, windows sizes and panels/dialogs.
How to use:
First, you need to download the package, then import it into Godot engine, enjoy !
About this project
Last Release (V0.1.2):
Development Plans TODO
- Background color and logo
- Top menu header with buttons, icons
- Windowsdialogs, show on user actions (button, visibility)
- Dialogs z-index
- Basic preferences implementation
- includes basic mini-app
- Uriel Deveaud - Initial work - Kore Teknology from 2001
Please, feel free to contact me, and/or discuss further developments or ideas for those plugins, thanks ;) Collaboration projects are always welcome ;)
- This work is dedicated to all GodotEngine users ;)
- i will try to keep all types of codes as clear as possible using syntax highlighting and line referencing
A mini "OS" made with Godot Engine 3.1
by uriel Deveaud (CincoViento)