Install via Godot
To maintain one source of truth, Godot Asset Library is just a mirror of the old asset library so you can download directly on Godot via the integrated asset library browser
Basic joystick controller with a small demo
Has basic "multitouch" support! Just add a second joystick and make them not overlap.
- joystick.tscn and required assets
- demo scene with two joysticks and basic movement.
How to use.
- Add a CanvasLayer. Allows you
- (optional) Add a control node to anchor and position things where you want.
- Add a instance of the joystick scene (res://addons/joystick/joystick.tscn) or two!
- Hook up to the signal joystick_input. This signal provides 3 pieces of information, strength, direction, and delta passed from process (if it's being held) or 0 if it's just been released
Should be used on a canvas layer for positioning. It's my understanding that's probably best practice, let me know if not ;)
Multitouch joystick with demo